The intro page of a website can be a very helpful communication tool. It presents a business’s fundamental values in an engaging way. While influences people into new worlds. Also builds up an optimistic image in a couple of seconds. It gives a warm welcome and motivates the user and potential customer to stay. Either turns up your message into people’s minds.
It makes visitors enter your website and leave with a smile on their faces.
Like a good movie trailer, it makes people curious and begging for more.
3 Do’s and 3 Don’t’s when creating this web presentation for clients:
3 Do’s :
- Educate and Entertain the viewer
- Respect bandwidth
- Provide a ‘Skip Intro’ button
3 Donts :
- Be boring – try and tickle their interest in whatever it is you’re talking about
- Be ugly – be creative and make your intro visually pleasing
- Provide useless and irrelevant information