Terms and Conditions
1. Prices do not include GST.
2. Fees include all reasonable consumables.
3. Couriers, art supplies and other auxiliary materials billed at cost, and are quote as an allowance on each job estimate if applicable/foreseeable.
4. An estimate must be signed before any of the outlined work may commence.
5. 50% of signed off estimates must be paid before work will commence.
6. 25% of signed off estimates must be paid as a progress payment before work will be made live.
7. 25% Balance paid within 30 days of final requirements being signed off.
8. All quotes are estimates based on the information provided by the client and suppliers. Quotes are subject to change upon sighting of artwork, text or other circumstances that may affect the job. Quotes do not, generally, include couriers, out-sourced artwork/photography/illustration/copy writing or other ‘out of pocket’ expenses, these will be additional. Quotations are only valid for 30 days from date of issue.
9. It is preferred that clients provide written acceptance of all quotes. Verbal acceptance will be confirmed in writing by Made Agency. Work on any jobs will not commence without acceptance. Acceptance of the quotation will also be acceptance of our terms and conditions.
10. All invoices are strictly 30 days. An initial deposit on approval (50%) will be required before commencement. Jobs that continue over an extended period of time will be invoiced as they progress, normally every week.
11. Any jobs that are cancelled at the client’s request will be invoiced for any work or expenses completed up to that point.
12. All quotes prepared by Made Agency are based on the work being provided to Made Agency in a timely fashion in order to meet deadlines. Made Agency reserves the right to charge a loading for ‘rush’ deadlines which are imposed by the client. Made Agency will NOT accept responsibility for errors in rush jobs.
13. It is agreed that the fee for service shall be the cost estimates provided under the ‘time and cost estimate’ section of this submission, unless work undertaken exceeds work outlined. If work undertaken exceeds the items specified under the ‘items to be produced’ section of this submission, the client agrees to pay appropriate fees for the excess work.
14. It is agreed that the client will have the exclusive right to retain and reproduce any artwork, manuals, information, material reports and other output which is produced from the performance of the work outlined in this submission. It is agreed that Made Agency hereby assign to the client, upon written confirmation of this submission, all rights, title and interest in the future copyright of any artwork, manuals, information, material reports and other output which is produced, extended or modified during the performance of the work outlined. This granting of copyright does NOT extend to the use of design proposals submitted but not approved by the client for the work outlined in this submission.
15. It is agreed that employees of Made Agency shall not at any time either during the continuance of the work outlined or thereafter, except in the course of their duties, divulge any of the confidential affairs of the client or any of its clients or associated companies to anyone whatsoever without the previous consent in writing of the client.
16. Should the Client be in dispute as to the invoice amount or standard of services provided by Made Pty Ltd the Client must address said dispute with Made Pty Ltd immediately upon receipt of invoice. During any dispute, interest may be charged on any amount outstanding after 30 days from date of invoice at a rate of 12% per annum, and shall accrue daily until the outstanding balance is paid.
17. Made Pty Ltd reserves the right to discontinue the Services in cases where the Client has not made payment on outstanding invoices during the course of provision of the Services.
18. The Client shall indemnify Made Pty Ltd in full for all costs, losses either direct or indirect in any way incurred by the Client; and, where any such action by the Client causes loss or damage or liability of any kind howsoever to Made Pty Ltd in connection in any way with the Services rendered.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of the state in which the Services are to be undertaken and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.